How do I access my transcripts?
Students can access the Student Transcripts Service at: www.studenttranscripts.gov.bc.ca/. Students must create a Basic BCeID account to access their information. Students need only complete their PSI selections once in the current school year. Students may add to their selections at any time up through July 2021. Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months after completing their last course. After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript, payable on the Student Transcripts Service.
Please review the three how-to videos before you make your Post-Secondary Institution selections for this school year.
- Registering for a BCeID and accessing the Student Transcripts Service
- How to order/send a transcript to a Post–Secondary Institution
- How to send a transcript to an employer, yourself or anyone
Distribution of Transcript Information and Deadlines
XML Transcript Information
- Transcript information is transmitted throughout the year for students that have selected “Send my transcript now and allow this Post Secondary Institution to request transcript updates until the date specified”
- PSIs will have 12 months to request updated transcripts from the date that the student has authorized the PSI to view
*Currently available for the XML option are: University of British Columbia (UBC), Simon Fraser University (SFU), University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) and Vancouver Island University (VIU); other institutions may join shortly.
What do all of these terms mean?
Here is a great terminology cheat sheet from the North Island College – Indigenous Education Handbook.